Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Been Gone Too Long

Where did the time go?  Somehow the summer has gone by so fast.  I can't believe my last post was for Mother's Day and now Labor Day is almost here.  This is just a short post now to let you know I'm still alive and well.  I've made a few changes in my life and I want to share those with you.  I will be making a longer post with pictures and details a little later on but wanted to let you know that I haven't stopped blogging or disappeared, just had a hiatus and did some soul searching, making some decisions affecting my life, all good, all positive allowing me some opportunities to reach out in other directions and areas I've always wanted to. 

Please come back for the details and some pictures of what I've been up to.  It has been a long very, very hot summer here in California and we are still in the midst of a heat wave.  Today at least it is down to 97.  Yeah, I know that is still hot but better than 107 which we had over the weekend.

I hope you all stick with me because I think you'll enjoy some of the changes I hope to incorporate into my blog. 

Until next time, stay safe, be good to one another and help those in need when you can.
Hugs,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by. I personally read all comments and thank you for taking the time to leave them.